Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Painting with Inga

Here are the majority of the 1 hour paintings I have done for Ani113a thus far. My Professor Inga has been pushing us to work hard, I have been seeing signs of growth in my work...slowly but surely. I have arranged them from earliest to most recent.

1 hour apple

Tomato no time limit

Red Pepper 1 hour

Orange 1 hour

Orange 1 hour Round 2

Yellow Onion 1 hour

Artichoke 1 hour

Lemon 1 hour

Red Apple 1 hour

Red Onion and White Onion 1 hour

Grapes 1 hour

Orange, Apple, and Banana  1 hour

Ladle and Apple 3.5 hours

2 comments:

  1. I really like the second orange painting!! Seems like Inga is really making you guys paint a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle! Yeah Inga's been doing what she does best: making us do work. It's all good tho! :)

    ReplyDelete