Sunday, December 1, 2013

Burning out? Cool off



It's getting to that time of the semester where it all becomes sort of a mad dash to the finish line. This past little break gave me a chance to stockpile on some sleep in order to keep going as strong as I can. Here's a little quickie drawing I did after going back and reading The Dark Angel Saga arc from Uncanny X force. Jerome Opena and Dean White's interpretation of Iceman really caught my eye, He's like a statue carved from an Iceberg! real awesome stuff! Rick Remender's run on Uncanny X-force is by far one of the most enjoyable comic book experiences I've had. props to everyone who worked on that title from issue 1-35. A lot wrong with this one but it was a means to just let me take a break from my projects. Gotta stop drawing towards the spine of the sketchbook, I think I'm going to switch over to spiral bound sketchbooks until I gain a better sense of design. This will probably be the last post before I go on Winter Break till then finish strong in all of your pursuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment