Friday, September 27, 2013

Flashback Friday!

So it being Friday and all, I thought it would be interesting to post some old stuff, just as a means of showing how much growth can occur in a person in five years! I reflect upon the time I put in to get to where I am currently, and i find it both surprising and enlightening how much experience has changed me both as a individual and an artist. I think the most important thing I have come to realize, as well as still work towards, is to have that drive to keep pushing forward and not let past and present negativity keep me from growing. I believe that all the following charcoal drawings were done fresh out of high school between 2008-2009.
Still Life from High school c. 2008

Still Life from JC c. 2008

Still Life from JC c. 2008

Still Life from JC c. 2008

Still Life from JC c. 2008

Portrait of Jonny Ashley from HS c. 2007

20 min pose from JC c. 2008-9

No comments:

Post a Comment