Sunday, February 17, 2013

06

Gestures from class 2.

Gestures from class 3.

Gestures from class 4.

Class 4: 5 min gesture.

I made a personal promise that I would not restrict myself from posting only my best work because in a way I feel that I am stunting my own growth by doing so; one it forces myself to analyze what I can improve upon, as well as become more mindful of what i need to look out for next time. I definitely feel that my mindset when approaching a gesture has drastically changed since the beginning of the semester, I have really been pushing to feel the action and the form out when analyzing the subject. I have come to the conclusion that I need to be patient and not stress about the rate of development in my skills, all I need is to plan, as well as acquire and understand the knowledge and information I am receiving; but most of all be tenacious as heck and follow through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment